The Mission is to accelerate cross-border community relationships and investment to all African – African American Global Networks, unite and reflect the Grand Triangle slogan: “Africa,a Great Continent, a Bright Future” with an alliance of top executives and leaders with warm connections and timely information to grow their commitment- and create more success. Regardless of residence, the children of Africa can unite and reflect a better future.
The Vision for Africa to make the sun to shine its magnificent brilliance of light guiding our sons and daughters vested interest in unity, bridging a new future of fraternity, solidarity and communications for their offspring.
Shared Values and Communications
Grand Triangle works to strengthen and enhance the natural links existing between African Descents and the Continent, with African Natives and African American Diasporas.
• Commitment to Peace – Building and Economic Development Partnering in search for Peace and the Development of Africa
• Increase cultural understanding, partnerships and facilitate reliable channels between the African Diaspora, Institutions and Member States of the African Union (AU).
• Promote the well -being and stronger Economic ties between Africa and other continents.
• Sharing a common vision with the African Union (AU); for a peaceful, prosperous, noble and proud Africa.
• Shaping the rules and norms of the Global African Trade Empowerment (GATE) Resolution.
• Strengthening Africa’s Development.
• Advancing Common Foreign Investment and Trade Policies
• Promote African Economic Growth Initiative.
• Promote innovative immigration solutions and policy for Africa’s participation in the Global Economy.
• Collaborative alliance with Government institutions, Civil Societies, and corporate leaders, private and public investors and trade partners in the Region to raise the African voice in global economic policy debates, on Africa’s role in the Global Economic Development.
In addition, the Grand Triangle, Inc ® does NOT discriminate against individuals based on race, religion, gender, age, mental or physical health, disability, country/region, or politics.
Grand Triangle® sponsors are valued community and global partners with a shared mission of growing communities value across borders. Sponsor levels include:
• Global Icon Sponsorship
• Visionary Sponsorship
• Chairman Sponsorship
• CEO Sponsorship
• President Sponsorship
• Think Global, Eat Local Sponsorship
You’ll see our sponsors in banner ads, as speakers, in newsletters, in special announcements, on videos, and at events… because they support the growth of fraternity and their communities.
What's an Executive Director?
Executive Director at the Grand Triangle, Inc. is positive, collaborative, consultative and globally-minded. She is leading the launch and growth of the Grand Triangle, Inc. in the world, connecting people and initiatives to get more people in business, government, non-profits and education more engaged and successful with global business.
You may also meet-up with Global Advisors and Deputy Director in your location area. As leader adding to our connections around the world and our primary warm connector in a region.
Executive Director of the Grand Triangle, Inc. is tasked to support our global growth mission, and specifically to…
• Facilitate discussions to help executives find new opportunities and grow globally
• Connect members and sponsors with opportunities to grow globally
• Work with the Grand Triangle and regional locations to share and collaborate
• Collect and share information from partners on growing business globally
• and share articles and videos of successful leaders on ‘how to’
• Create and communicate seminars with Governments on cross border business topics
• Create and communicate events that gather like-minded global business leaders
• Communicate cross border opportunities to accelerate engagement and success
• Support regional global initiatives that move things forward locally and globally
• Facilitate connections to leaders and resources, helping to accelerate third world growth
• Create and communicate internships, contracts and jobs that tie people to opportunities
• Collaborate locally and globally with like-minded global leaders and organizations
Is there Grand Triangle leaders in my area?
Grand Tringle is adding Coordinators, Representatives, Global Advisors and Deputy Coordinators in GT local areas around the world to work with representatives and organizations to assist in growing companies and communities internationally. We have active branches on the continent of Europe, Africa and America, and there’s value in being a member no matter where your company or organization is located.